Simply said, the Elite Grandslam V is the most cutting edge battery tennis ball machine available.
It offers customizable drills. You can program shot locations, speed, spin,
and feed rate…the shot sequences are infinite. The Elite Grandslam V offers three additional drills, approach, attack/defend, forehand plus. . .
One of the most advanced ball machine offered by Lobster. The Elite Grand V features 12 pre-programmed shot drills, simulating the most popular styles of play: grinder, all courter, power baseliner, moonballer, slicer, lefty, approach, attack/defend, forehand plus, beginner, intermediate, and advanced. The drills mix up the speed, trajectory and spin. This machine also offers programmability which allows you to program your own custom drills and store them in memory. Comes equipped with a state of the art digital control panel. 2 year warranty. Comes standard with Fast Charger.
For continuous play without the need to recharge, purchase the Lobster Premium Fast Charger . The fast charger allows the machine to operate while charging so your play time will not be interrupted by a depleated battery. This optional feature can be used on any of the Elite Series models and can be purchased at anytime.
9 New Pre-Programmed Drills:
- Moonballer: This feature allows you to practice those pesky moonball shots that require patience and a good midcourt swinging volley to move forward and finsih the point!
- Slicer: This features allows you to practice against those hard to return low ball shots you get from "slicers and dicers." Remember to bend your knees a little lower than normal to minimizze unforced erros and be ready for a long match!
- Lefty: This feature is designed to simulate what a lefty might throw at you! Become more prepared for those strong forehands, groundstokes, and backhand volleys.
- 3 Exercise Drill Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced - Each sequence feeds 6 balls before pausing to simulate a long point.
- Approach: This drill throws balls with various spins and arcs aimed for the player to approach into the court after playing an aggressive ball.
- Attack/Defend: This drill throws balls using greater ball speed and minimal spin making the player move in and out of the courners and across the baseline quickly.
- Forehand Plus: This drill throws balls with moderate topspin and more arc giving the player more time to set up for a forehand shot.
|Back||Back to top|